Thursday, January 29, 2009

Growing bigger with L-O-V-E

Sangye is saying more and more words these days. Let's see what we have here in our repertoire: airplane, choo choo, car, gar (garbage truck), more, eat, puppa (dog), meow meow (kittay!), hot, bath, drink, tweet tweet (bird!), hug, yup, hat, mil (milk), Tejan (not quite but close), maMA, daddy, ball, etc. I am sure there are several I can't think of. And each day now it seems like he gains a new ability or word and tries something new. They are growing up fast, these two. Tejan goes to the Medieval Faire tomorrow with her class and she's excited to see how people dressed in "the old times". Those dark ages. 
When I picked Tejan up from school today, Sangye was sleeping next to her. She leaned over and felt his arm with love, rubbed her cheek on it and looked at his angelic face. Then she said, "Mommy, I love how my brother feels. I love him." This is what I imagined for my children in having each other, love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment