Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Tejan made a funny...

Tonight, Christian went to bed early after an exhausting day of work, so I took it upon myself to put Tejan to bed for him. We read What Eats What? If that isn't funny enough, when it came to the forest, Tejan looked at the woodpecker and said, "The woodpecker eats (pointing to the grubs) the NERBS." This is when I began to laugh my @$$ off. She thought it was pretty hilarious herself when I mentioned that they were, in fact, grubs instead of nerbs. We both decided that nerbs was a better word for them and "grubs" have now been offically renamed. She also called a manantee a mammoth, but this is only because we went to the museum of naturaly history today and saw one. Not as funny, but got us rolling again. These are times I love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment